ENG SUB, Strong Heart TVXQ Yunho, Changmin EP 63

TVXQ’s Max Changmin revealed through SBS’s “Strong Heart” that he’s been taking care of his image for the first time since his debut eight years ago.

Changmin confessed, “Until this year – my eighth into my debut – I’d always relieved stress by continuously eating. But now, I’ve been thinking that I need to keep my image in check, so I’ve modified my diet.”

Since this maknae was known for his tall height, perfect image, and well-built shape, the studio was dumbstruck by his modest comments about his upkeep.




Yunho and Changmin are known for their towering physique, but in Yunho’s eyes, it’s difficult to accept that Changmin stands two centimetres taller.

He expressed, “I feel pressured when I stand next to Changmin because he’s so tall and handsome… that’s why I place thin sponges in my shoes.” Changmin caused the studio to crack up when he teased, “They’re not even thin. He’s always floating in the air.”

Still, MC Kang Ho Dong couldn’t retain his shock, as he mused, “I never would’ve thought that Yunho used sponges.” Slightly irritated by the teasing, Yunho blurted out, “Changmin wears them occasionally as well!”





After clicking our links please wait for 5 seconds and press the "SKIP AD" located on the TOP-RIGHT part of the page


Part 1



Popular Posts